Tuesday, February 15, 2011

13

To work with a director that has emotional commitment and passion toward the characters, and the piece, and the experiences, it only enriches your work.
Jessica Lange 

U2 is an original species... there are colours and feelings and emotional terrain that we occupy that is ours and ours alone.
Bono 

Vivid images are like a beautiful melody that speaks to you on an emotional level. It bypasses your logic centers and even your intellect and goes to a different part of the brain.
Steven Bochco 

Watching Jodie on this is incredible; it's the perfect role for her. It's so intense and so emotional. She just jumped right into it and is so professional.
Erika Christensen 

We can't forget what happened on May 4th, 1970, when four students gave up their lives because they had the American constitutional right of peaceful protest. They gave up their lives. And to sing that song in that spot on that anniversary was very emotional for us.
Graham Nash 

We expert teachers know that motivation and emotional impact are what matter.
Donald Norman 

We must become acquainted with our emotional household: we must see our feelings as they actually are, not as we assume they are. This breaks their hypnotic and damaging hold on us.
Vernon Howard 

We were discussing civilization and the fact that young men among the Greeks at that time were idiots and uneducated, so the men had emotional and friendly relationships with members of their own sex.
Marion Zimmer Bradley 

We're not that far from being able to plant images, memories, and emotional states directly into the brain.
Douglas Trumbull 

Well the themes for me were and remain sex and love and grief and death - the things that make us and undo us, create and destroy, how we breed and disappear and the emotional context that surrounds these events.
Thomas Lynch 

Well, softness and femininity like yours people don't expect of me; so when they find me emotional and capable of real vulnerability, they're surprised.
Faye Dunaway 

What I am interested in now is the landscape. Pictures without people. I wouldn't be surprised if eventually there are no people in my pictures. It is so emotional.
Annie Leibovitz 

When a person responds emotionally to intellectual things, or emotionally only to traditional emotional things - I find that an interesting break between myself and some other writers and fans.
Elizabeth Moon 

When I got back I found myself being very emotional about the time spent in Rwanda in a way that I hadn't been able to or allowed myself to be when we were there.
Hugh Dancy 

When I heard Aretha, I could feel her emotional delivery so clearly. It came from down deep within. That's what I wanted to do.
Whitney Houston 

When I went on to write my next book, Working With Emotional Intelligence, I wanted to make a business case that the best performers were those people strong in these skills.
Daniel Goleman 

When it comes to accepting emotional support or affection, I'm a little guarded and hardened to that.
Patricia Heaton 

When my body is strong, I feel stronger inside. I feel more capable of handling emotional situations. Usually I'm more of a inside-out person, but this was a great case of me from the outside in.
Mariska Hargitay 

When people are afraid, they make emotional decisions.
John Mellencamp 

When the intensity of emotional conviction subsides, a man who is in the habit of reasoning will search for logical grounds in favour of the belief which he finds in himself.
Bertrand Russell 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More